I needed to change the data source in a number of Crystal reports that I developed for a client last week. I had developed the reports on my own PC, emailed them to the client and then tried to change the data source from within Crystal. Unfortunately, the client was using an older version of Crystal that apparently doesn't easily accomodate data source changes. After determining that I wasn't going to be able to mod the SQL queries to point to the client databases, I went seaching the web for a tool that would help. Gladly, I found one that quite easily changes the data source on one or multiple reports in one pass. Have a look at this website if you find yourself in the same situation - http://www.softwareforces.com/Product/ri/pro/3/rptInspector.htm.